In3D Custom 3D Printed Models and Products
Looking for FreeGrid? Visit the FreeGrid page.
In3D is a local 3D print shop located in Trent Hills offering pickup and delivery to individuals and businesses in the area and shipping to the rest of Canada.
Check out our growing library of useful solutions for residential and commercial applications in our shop. If you have a specific need or just want more personal service, use our Local Orders form or just start a chat.
Whether you’re developing a new prototype, replacing a hard to find part, or are looking for a full custom print, In3D is your local source. Get the benefits of 3D printing without investing in equipment, time, materials, and expertise.
- Rapid prototyping and small volume production.
- Fused Deposit Modelling (FDM) using thermoplastic filament.
- Stereolithography (SDM) printing using UV-hardened resin.
- Large FDM build volume: 320 x 350 x 350 mm.
- Prints in PLA, PETG, and flexible TPU in a variety of colours, with more coming.
- Easy access for customers near Trent Hills, shipping across Canada.
- Coming soon: CNC milling and laser engraving/cutting.
We’ll work with you to get the best possible results. Call us at 705-202-1383, upload your file using our request a quote form, or send us a file share link to your models and we’ll get the job done.
We also have a growing library of products and downloadable files available in our store.
Trent Hills is located in Ontario, Canada and contains the communities of Campbellford, Hastings, and Warkworth. We’re less than an hour away from Belleville, Cobourg, Peterborough, Port Hope, and Trenton. In3D directly serves customers throughout Central and Eastern Ontario and ships across Canada.